2 whole cloves
1 cardamom pod
1 cinnamon stick (broken into pieces)
1 1/2 cups water
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1/16 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
1/4 cup of milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon black tea
* Crush the cloves, cardamom pods, and cinnamon.
* Place in a pan and add water, ginger and pepper and bring to a boil.
* Remove from heat and allow to brew for five minutes.
* Add the milk and sugar, and boil again.
* Remove from heat, add tea, cover, and brew for three to five minutes.
* Strain and serve.