Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tindharia Estate FTGFOP Second Flush Blend


Can I say, "Yummy, yummy, yummy"?

Now this tea I just bought last week and to tell you the truth, wow! Tindharia Estate FTGFOP Second Flush Blend really is a good tea for the cost that I paid for this. I'm not much on "blended" teas because I prefer single estate teas, but this is well "thought out" in it's blending to create a taste that has the Darjeeling characteristic that I love so well.

From the Upton Tea web site the comment for this tea is as follows:

Description:
We are pleased to offer this value blend from one of our preferred gardens. The well-made leaves produce a smooth and flavorful cup. The aroma has sweet, fruity hints which complement silky smooth liquor.

Yes, I agree with this comment, and would like to add the clean finish and the brightness of the liquid that is produced.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Hi there! Sorry to leave this in a comment, but I couldn't find an email address on your blog.

I just wanted to reach out to you as we just launched a new line of organic tea from Bangladesh. Also we have just uploaded a beautiful HD video that was filmed at the tea garden in Bangladesh. I would love for you to take a look at it and give us any feedback that you may have! And feel free to embed to your own blog.

On Vimeo:
http://www.vimeo.com/1112853

On Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAEazYy25E

Cheers,
Brianne

Ric said...

Thank you.

Maybe I'll set up an email address for my blog.

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger