Sunday, July 27, 2008

Arya FTGFOP1


Here is one from Upton's Tea called Arya FTGFOP1. The discription on Upton's site states:

Description:
The rich amber liquor has a robust flavor, with a characteristic Darjeeling pungency. The flavor has intriguing nutty notes, with nuances of ripe apples and red grapes.


As a Darjeeling Tea lover all I have is praises for this single estate tea. This tea is also organically grown which is something I am coming to like more and more of and search for the organic label on the teas I purchase for I can tell in the taste if there were any foreign substances used in the growing of the tea or not.

The pungency of this tea is very classic in Darjeeling style, and has a clean finish.

So I'm off to steep another pot.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger