Sunday, September 07, 2008

First Review from Just4Tea


Last night during the Florida Gator and Miami Hurricane Football game I tried the sample of Jasmine Bloom from Just4Tea.

I noticed that this tea was a white tea (my weakness) and was very neat to see a "art tea" for the first time personally. As I watched it infuse with the water heated just below boiling, I saw the leaves open up and seeing the Jasmine bloom in the center of the tea ball was really cool to watch (and it was halftime by the way, I would not have my eyes off the Gators destroying an oponent for one moment). Because of the single serving glass infuser I was using it was covered so I could not smell the aroma as the tea was steaping, but after four or five minutes when the tea was finished I opened the top and I smelled the aroma and it was very pleasing. I mainly drink unflavered teas but the jasmione in this white tea was not overpowering like in some green teas and did not hurt the flavor of the white tea at all.

All in all I really enjoyed the tea, and I will buy some more real soon.
The taste was not as nutty as a white tea, but just a noticable on the first sip that the tea is a white tea. I kind of think it could be compaired to most "silver" white teas, and the jasmine was just a hint in the glass to the taste, but was noticable in the aroma. Plus a very clean finish.

Thank you Just4Tea that sample you sent me was very refreshing and I will try the other maybe after work tomorrow.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger