Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Phuguri Estate FTGFOP1S Cl. Tips First Flush

Full Leaf

Close Up
Another great gem from Upton Tea where I buy about 90% of my tea.
Thia Phuguri Estate FTGFOP1S Cl. Tips First Flush's aroma hit me first when I opened up my new tin and I told myself that this tea needs to be served in my Yixing Teapot. No mistake there! This tea is just exquisite in aroma before and after being steeped. The aroma is kind of fruity but quickly shadowed by the quality freshness in this first flush (spring time harvesting) grade.

After steeping a pot, the taste is slightly astringent with a clean finish. The notes of fruitiness is in every sip, and very pleasing to the palate.

As I said earlier in this blog, I broke out my Yixing Teapot, and only select Darjeeling Teas ever go into my Yixing Teapot, I'm glad to say this Darjeeling Tea will grace my Yixing Teapot with every steeping.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger