Thursday, March 12, 2015

Giddapahar Estate SFTGFOP1

This tea from Upton Tea Imports that I bought in my last shipment from them last week called Giddapahar Estate SFTGFOP1 happens to be one of the most complex Darjeeling Teas I have ever tasted. The Upton Tea Imports sites claims the taste of this tea has an "aroma is of tropical fruit/banana with a hint of flowers and asparagus. The flavor has notes of green banana with a hint of tobacco and a sharp, clean finish." I happen to detect the banana like flavor, but everything else is to mixed up to really get a hand upon.

Here is a picture from the site:












I like the colors of these leaves, and they brew a medium dark liquor and the clean finish really is not there,

Sadly I must say that this is the first Darjeeling Tea that I'm disappointed with, ever.

My recommendation is to try other Darjeeling Teas, for no other has disappointed me before.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger