Sunday, March 08, 2015

Turzum Estate SFTGFOP1 Cl. Second Flush

Hi,

I'm back!

I just received this tea from my favorite tea importers, Upton Tea Importers. The tea is Turzum Estate SFTGFOP1 Cl. Second Flush.

Here is a picture from the site:
 
 
As you may as well know, I love Darjeeling Teas, and this second flush tea from the Turzum Estate is surprisingly strong with a lingering finish. The site said that this tea is a "...dark, rich cup with toasty flavor notes and hints of ripe grapes. The finish has a light sweetness, balanced by a hint of mace."

Maybe the "mace" is what is keeping the flavor lingering, but don't get me wrong, it is very enjoyable to sip on this tea because I can savor this cup for a long time.

I will enjoy this tea indeed for the next few weeks, and hopefully Upton will have more instock when I reorder.

And remember that Upton personalizes your tea labels. :-)


Until next time, and hopefully much sooner, like in a day or two.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger