Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Darjeeling Premium


The second tea I tried from my order from the Assam Tea Company was the Darjeeling Premium - Singbuli Tea Estate, Darjeeling. I have never came across a Darjeeling Tea that I did not like, well actually love! And once again this Darjeeling Tea has lived up to my expectations of Darjeeling Teas! I believe that it's the muscatel flavoring that comes out of the Darjeeling Teas is what I love the most about teas grown in the providence of Darjeeling, India. Like most Darjeeling second flush Teas, the brews cup is full flavored but not overpowering, and light color of this brewed tea makes it pleasing to the eyes, and the palate sings with joy. I guess the best thing I love about Darjeeling Teas is that these teas are suitable for anytime of the day.

Bravo!

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger