Sunday, January 07, 2007

Darjeeling Green Tea


Another tea I bought from Tfactors Teas was Darjeeling Green Tea - Gopaldhara Tea Estate, Darjeeling. I love Green Teas, but sad to say many less than premium Green Teas have a "grassy taste". In this tea I do taste a bit of a grassy taste in this tea at first, but glad to say that grassy taste goes away after a few sips because the after taste lingers for a bit, so the finish on this tea is not clean ("clean finish" means little or no after taste). The after taste is what makes this tea enjoyable, but I doubt I'd buy more of this tea after I run out.

But remember the
health benefits Green Tea offers, and if you like Green Teas, don't pass this one up for it is better than most I've had, and at $8.61 for four ounces - it's truly a great deal.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger