Sunday, January 07, 2007

Makaibari Estate Organic FTGFOP1S Autumnal

This tea I bought from Upton Teas back in June of 2006 called Makaibari Estate Organic FTGFOP1S Autumnal (FTGFOP1 = Fine Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe, grade 1) is what I am enjoying right this moment Gongfu style with my Yixing Tea pot. This tea is a Darjeeling Tea, and is also one of my favorites. This cup has a deep floral, sweet and nutty flavor, but not much of a muscatel flavor that is associated with Darjeeling Teas. Because of the "autumnal label" this tea was harvested late in the harvesting year. I find all First Flush teas (Darjeeling or otherwise) to be the teas with bet best flavor. First Flush means the first harvested tea in the tea harvesting season.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger