Monday, January 01, 2007

Satrupa Golden Pekoe


I ordered this tea Satrupa Golden Pekoe - Satrupa Tea Estate, Upper Assam from the same order as I posted here: Organic Queen’s Namsang, from Tfactor Teas.
I believe this tea is a good all around tea that can be good for ant time of the day. The cup is very balanced even with it's dark coloring. To me it also has a clean finish after a few moments. I'm glad I took advantage of the tea sale that Tfactor had a few weeks ago. I usually drink only single estate teas, like the one here, and I am glad to have found this one for it is a really good change if you drink the same tea all of the time (of which I am not guilty of). I read on the Tfactor site that this tea is a limited edition tea, so I might just get some more before they run out.

No comments:

Are you a good person?
Powered By Blogger